Rumford Hospital is a not-for-profit critical access hospital (CAH) offering inpatient and outpatient services to the River Valley community.
We are a member of the Central Maine Medical Family, which includes Central Maine Medical Center, one of Maine's three regional medical centers, and Bridgton Hospital in the Western Maine lakes region.
Rumford Hospital offers:
- Emergency Department, staffed 24/7 by board-certified physicians
- Diagnostic Services
- Medical/Surgical inpatient services
- Birthing Center
- Swing Bed, skilled nursing
- Ambulatory, general, urologic and gynecologic surgery
- Specialty Clinics
- Oncology Unit
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Osteoporosis mobile screener
- Osteoporosis therapy